- Angie’s Body Conditioning Class for over 40s LadiesJoin in a fun and friendly exercise class with Angie a fully qualified instructor. She will teach you how to look after your body and exercise correctly. The classes are run at your pace and she is clear and concise with her instructions so you can follow the movements all the time.
Try out a class for FREE – on Wednesdays 12pm at St Michael’s Church Hall, Beaconsfield. Call Angie on 077 1111 6661
- BARRE CLASSES @ the Curzon CentreTuesdays 9.30-10.30am See www.bespokebarreclass.com for contact details. Or Bespoke Barre Class on FACEBOOK.
First class free. Pay as you go or block class booking for your convenience.
- Beaconsfield PILATES CLASSESBeginner-Intermediate Modern Pilates classes suitable for men and women of all ages. All exercises are graded and mixed-ability so you work at the level which is safe and effective for your own personal circumstances: The Curzon Centre, Maxwell Rd Mondays at 7:00pm, and St Thomas Church Hall, Holtspur Tuesdays at 8:00pm.
Contact Jeremy 07803-771025, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga Classes in BeaconsfieldPregnancy yoga classes, Tuesday evenings from 7 to 8.15pm and Saturday mornings from 10 to 11.15am.
Postnatal yoga classes for mum and baby, Thursday mornings at 9.30am and 10.45am.
Please contact Donna for more info on 07875 159769 or see the website for full details www.yoga-glow.co.uk
- BMOS Summer WorkshopsThe Beaconsfield Musical & Operatic Society are running workshops for anyone who wishes to improve their technique or any beginners who are looking for a place to start. Workshops will be conducted by professionals from the industry and will include: breathing, singing, projection, technique, stage fighting, dancing, voice coaching/diction. Open to all ages. Mondays & Thursdays at the Curzon Centre, Beaconsfield. Starting in May (date tbc).
For more info, visit bmos.org.uk or call 01494 813518 Also: Saturday 20 May 2017 – Fund raising Quiz night. £15 to include fish and chip supper. Licensed Bar / Raffle / spot prizes / Winner’s and runner up prizes. Tables of 8
- Beaconsfield & Chiltern Luncheon ClubWelcomes new members. We meet at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (formerly Bellhouse Hotel) on the first Monday of each month from October to June, and the monthly luncheon is followed by an interesting speaker. If you are interested in finding out more about us come along initially to a meeting as a guest.
For further details please phone the Membership Secretary on 01753 644370.
- Specialist Pregnancy & Postnatal Pilates ClassesOn Wednesday evenings in Beaconsfield at The Curzon Centre. Small and friendly specialist classes to help you keep strong, supple and relaxed during and after pregnancy. Pregnancy pilates @ 7.30pm Postnatal pilates @ 8.30pm £110 for a block of 10 classes.
- Pilates in Beaconsfield£9.00 per session. Classes for beginners, inters and advanced. Friday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
email email@example.com for details.
- Wooburn Hill Badminton ClubWe play on a Monday night at The Beaconsfield School from 7.30pm to 10pm. Whether you play for fun or would like to join in our ladies, men or mixed team. Members range from 16+ onto seniors.
Please contact Sue on 01628 527651 or Rob on 07786736356 for more information
- Adult Tap Dancing For FunClasses on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in Amersham area, for beginners to advanced levels.
For details contact Margaret Tillcock on 01494 874767 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Badminton Players WantedA small, friendly group of badminton players in the Amersham/Chesham/ Chalfont is area is urgently seeking some new members to expand numbers. The mixed ability group meets every Wednesday evening for a couple of hours but, regretfully, is unable to offer tuition for beginners.
To find out more email Karen
Johnson at email@example.com or call 01923 771277 (office hours Monday-Friday). Anyone interested is welcome to come along one evening for free.
- Chiltern Hundreds Supper ClubMeets on 2nd Thursday of month in Beaconsfield Old Town for a meal followed by a speaker.
Contact Kate 01494 671508 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chiltern Branch Of The Inland Waterways AssociationMeets on the 4th Wednesday of each month from September to April at 20.00 at Little Chalfont Village Hall, Cokes Lane, HP8 4UD
for interesting talks on diverse waterways related topics. Refreshments provided. Visitors welcome.
To read more please go to www.waterways.org.uk/chiltern
- Classic Car & Bike Hot RodMeet at the Harte & Magpie Pub, Coleshill, Amersham HP7 OLU on the second Tuesday of every month starting May 10th through to October. BBQs in the summer, live music events running over various weekends.
For more details Richard72@hotmail.co.uk
- Dance ChalfontLatin & Ballroom Dancing for Adults Improver’s Social Class – Every Tuesday 9-10pm, Jubilee Hall, Seer Green, Beaconsfield
HP9 2QJ six week courses – call for start dates and fees.
For more information please contact: email@example.com or call Sarah on 07730 523726. I.D.T.A. qualified.
- Hedgerley Historical SocietyMeet monthly at Hedgerley Memorial Hall for talks on local history and sometimes further afield. In addition special events and outings to historic sites are held throughout the year.
Further details from John Lovelock 01753 647187 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life Drawing ClassContact John Fairley on 07941 684118.
- Lipreading And Managing Hearing Loss ClassesLIPREADERS HEAR BETTER – let your eyes help your ears! Do you struggle to hear in noise? Even good hearing aids can’t restore perfect hearing. Learn the basics of lipreading and communication strategies in a relaxed, fun and supportive class.
Further details: Email: email@example.com or call 07837 993923. Member of ATLA.
- Over 65’s ClubWe meet 1st and 3rd Tuesday each month (except August) between 2-4pm.
Please call Maureen for further information on 01494 672098
- St Joseph’s Furniture MarketOpen every Saturday morning 9am-12.30pm behind St Joseph’s Church. We sell all types of secondhand furniture from antique to new. All our proceeds are distributed to various charities. Come along and pick up a bargain.
- Let’s Check it Out3:45pm-5:30pm on Monday during term time and is free. This group meets at Hope Church on Baring road and is for young people interested in Christianity, we follow the format of food games and small group discussions.
For more information contact Chloe Mutton on 07464 632 721.
- Get Real6:30-8:30pm on Monday during term time and is free. This group meets at Hope Church on Baring Road and is for Christian young people interested in growing in their faith. We meet for dinner, have some games and break off into small groups later in the evening. For more information contact Chloe Mutton on 07464 632 721.
- WyldLife Club6-7:3pm on Thursdays during term time and is free. This group meets at the Curzon Centre and is a youth club open to all. We have free time for the first half hour, structured games for half an hour, a short thought for the day and raffle and finish with 30minutes free time and the tuck shop opens.
For more information contact Chloe Mutton on 07464 632 721.